DYNAMIC MARINE SERVICES HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT POLICY
- To improve the environment soundness of our processes to use resources as efficiently as possible.
- To minimize the risk of accidents through various preventive measures.
- To prevent injury, ill health and pollution.
- To comply with applicable legal and other requirements which the company subscribes to.
- To extend communication to the External Organizations and Personnel working for and on behalf of the Company.
- Only vessels that are compliant with the relevant mandatory rules of the IMO, Flag and Port State Administration, Classification Societies and Maritime Industry Organizations will be contracted to clients.
- Health, Safety and Environment Protection Policy is applicable to all the employees in every function within the organization to execute their duties under Safe and Healthy conditions and with proper concern for protecting the environment.
- Disposal of wastes will be through authorized channels.
- Detention from Port Authorities and other authorities to be avoided.
- To continually improve the systems by means of Audits and Periodic Reviews
To meet these objectives we are committed to :
- Defining and documenting responsibility, authority, accountability and interrelationship of key functions associated with health, safety, pollution prevention and quality.
- Conducting all operations both ashore and afloat in a manner that minimises occupational health, safety and environmental risks
- Establishing and maintaining adequate process controls.
- Empowering all Dynamic International Marine Services Inc employees, client representatives and visitors with the right to stop work which they consider to be unsafe, with an obligation to report such cases without recourse.
- Ensuring that competent staffs are appointed to safeguard the proper implementation and progress monitoring of the HSEQ objectives of the Company and that appropriate training needs are identified, addressed and reviewed for their effectiveness.
- Ensuring emergency preparedness complies with the (inter)national standards and is based on an effective plan, with appropriate instructions.
- Setting of HSEQ goals and performance objectives for monitoring, evaluating and continually improving the company’s HSEQ performance.
- Creating an atmosphere to facilitate the organisation to learn from the past by having a NO BLAME CULTURE and by actively rewarding / recognising outstanding HSEQ performance demonstrated by employees.
- Ensuring that all non-Company personnel on company premises and vessels adhere to the Company HSEQ Policy and relevant requirements.
- Developing sound working relationships with customers and suppliers based on a mutual understanding of each other’s needs and capabilities.
- Taking all necessary steps to remedy existing defects and deficiencies, either internally or by requesting outside assistance.
- Ensuring and continuously monitoring compliance and identifying potential improvements to our HSEQ Management System.
This policy will function as our management guidance for the oncoming period and will be subject to review during our annual management review meeting.
DELIVERY OF HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND QUALITY OBJECTIVES SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH EMPLOYEE OF DYNAMIC INTERNATIONAL MARINE SERVICES INC